1. Fill a piping bag fitted with a 124 petal tip with stiff buttercream.
2. Hold the piping bag at and angle, with the thick end of the nozzle touch the cupcake and the thin end at the top.
3. Pipe the central bud of the design by squeezing the piping bag with even pressure whilst turning your cake in a circle.
4. Continue piping petals, turning the cake and watch the rose grow.
5. As you reach the outer edges, you are able to pipe larger petals.
6. Squeeze the piping bag a little harder than before and lifting as you pipe to create a slightly rounded petal.