Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Pine Nuts
These get their crunch from pine nuts... perfect for more than just pasta!
- 240g unsalted butter, softened
- 100g powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 180g plain flour
- 110g toasted pine nuts, chopped
- 75g milk chocolate chips
2) Combine the butter, icing sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat the mixture until creamy, about two minutes. Add the flour, pine nuts, and chocolate. Stir until just mixed.
3) Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop out 2 1/2-cm balls of dough. Place on the cookie sheet. Bake until the tops look dry, about 18 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes on the baking sheets. Dust with icing sugar and transfer to a serving plate.