Courgette Parmesan Crisps
Recipe by:Ellie Krieger
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium courgettes (about 450g total)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g freshly grated Parmesan
- 25g plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Serves: 4 servings, serving size 115g1) Preheat the oven to 230C/Gas 8. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) Slice the courgettes into 0.5cm thick rounds. In a medium bowl, toss the courgettes with the oil. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, and a few turns of pepper. Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
3) Bake the courgette rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 mins. Remove with spatula. Serve immediately.