Add mozzarella to your salad for a depth of flavours.
Recipe by:Rachael Ray
- 16 pieces bocconcini, bite sized mozzarella balls
- 1 pint multi colored, yellow or red cherry tomatoes
- 4 spring onions, whites and greens, thinly sliced on an angle
- 40g coarsely chopped parsley leaves
- 40g thinly sliced basil
- 30ml red wine vinegar
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1) Halve the mozzarella and tomatoes and combine in bowl with spring onions and herbs. Dress salad with vinegar, olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.