Ravioli with balsamic brown butter
Giada shows you how to make this 15 minute simple starter.
- 510 to 567g store-bought ravioli (cheese, mushroom, or squash)
- 90g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 75g toasted, chopped walnuts
- 55g grated Parmesan
2) Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook the butter over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the foam subsides and the butter begins to turn a golden brown (about 3 minutes) turn off the heat. Allow to cool for about 1 minute. Stir in the balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
3) Transfer the ravioli to the pan with the balsamic brown butter. Sprinkle with the walnuts and Parmesan and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.