Fish Tacos with Chipotle Cream
- For the Fish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 450g white flaky fish fillet, such as halibut
- For the Chipotle Cream
- 60ml plain non-fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 8 (15-cm) corn tortillas
- 60g shredded green cabbage or lettuce
- 175g corn kernels (thawed if frozen)
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over the fish fillets and let marinate for 20 minutes. Put the yoghurt into a strainer lined with a paper towel and place over a bowl to drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
2. Remove the fish from the marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pan over a medium-high heat until cooked thorough, about three minutes per side. Set the fish aside on a plate for five minutes.
3. In a small bowl combine the thickened yoghurt, mayonnaise, and chipotle paste.
4. Heat the tortillas on the grill or grill pan for 30 seconds on each side.
5. Flake the fish with a fork. Top each tortilla with one tablespoon of the chipotle cream. Top with fish, cabbage, corn and coriander and serve with lime wedges.