Penne with Spinach Sauce
- 450g whole wheat or multi grain penne
- 3 garlic cloves
- 55g goat cheese
- 20g reduced fat cream cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 170g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
2) Mince the garlic in a food processor. Add the goat cheese, cream cheese, 3/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper, and half of the spinach leaves. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Set the cheese and spinach mixture aside.
3) Meanwhile, place the remaining spinach leaves in a large bowl.
4) Drain the pasta, reserving 240ml of the cooking liquid. Spoon the pasta atop the spinach leaves in the bowl. Scrape the cheese and spinach mixture over the pasta mixture and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the Parmesan over and serve.