- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 head broccoli, stems removed
- 1 dozen mushrooms, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 pound green beans, diced
- 1 head bok choy, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir. Place the chicken in the pan and brown 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, slice into strips, set aside.
2. Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in a wok over high heat. Add the vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Stir-fry quickly until the vegetables begin to soften.3. Add the chicken strips, combine well and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence