Pan Fried Pork Chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 8 pork breakfast chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Smashed new potatoes, for serving
1. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
2. Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
3. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain). Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining pork chops.
4. Delicious and simple! Serve with smashed new potatoes.