Smoked Gouda and Leek Tart
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, from one 480g package, thawed
- 2 small leeks (white and light green parts only), well rinsed, dried and thinly sliced
- 90g coarsely-grated smoked Gouda cheese
- 30g freshly and finely-grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped chives
Preheat the oven to 200°C. On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry to a 13-inch-by-10-inch rectangle and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Prick the pastry all over with a fork and scatter with the leeks and both cheeses. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake until the pastry is a deep golden brown and the leeks are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with the chopped chives, cut into 16 or 24 pieces and serve.