Veggie Pasta Bake
- 350g The Co-operative fusilli pasta twists
- 150g broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 275g closed cup mushrooms
- 300g or about 3 salad tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 50g The Co-operative Italian grated Parmesan, or vegetarian alternative
- 500g The Co-operative tomato and garlic pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook the fusilli in plenty of boiling water for about 8 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli florets to the pan and cook with the pasta for 3 minutes more. Drain it all off and put to one side.
3. In a pan head the olive oil and add in the mushrooms, cook for about 4-5 minutes until they start to go a bit brown.
4. Then add the tomato and garlic sauce to the pan and heat it all through.
5. Next, add the pasta and broccoli to the sauce and stir it all to make sure it's mixed.
6. Pour everything into a big ovenproof dish, top with the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle over lots of Parmesan.
7. Pop it under the grill for 5-6 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food