Get the answers to How Much Do You Really Know About Mexican Food? right here. No peeking until you've taken the quiz!
1. The word ‘burrito’ means little donkey.
2. Chipotle, habanero and poblano are all types of chilli.
3. Churros are pictured here.
4. "Huevos" is the Spanish word for eggs.
5. The rich, delicious Mexican sauce made with chocolate is called mole.
6. Carne Asada is grilled beef.
7. Pinto beans are traditionally used to make Frijoles (refried beans).
8. Mexican wedding cookies are traditionally rolled in icing sugar.
9. Horchata is a cold drink made from rice and almonds.
10. Tamales should be wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
More Mexican-Inspired Fun
Find out which kind of Mexican food is the guac to your nachos.Take the quiz
Take a look at Andy's most delicious taco ideas using Old El Paso™ ingredients. We love these Beer Braised Chicken Tacos.Watch now
Start the day the right way with these delicious recipes that are worth waking up early for.Get the recipes
Get your chops around these mouth-watering Mexican-inspired dinner recipes for tacos, enchiladas, burritos, quesadillas y más.Get the Recipes
We've teamed up with Old El Paso™ to bring you the most delicious ways to cook with your beloved jalapeños.Get the recipes