- 12 thick-cut rashers of smoked bacon
- 120ml good mayonnaise
- 120ml tomato ketchup
- 8 slices good white bakery bread, cut 1 1/2-cm thick
- 4 to 8 tender green lettuce leaves, washed, spun very dry
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2) Combine the mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a small bowl. Spread four slices of the bread with about 1 tbsp of the mixture and cover with a lettuce leaf. Place three rashers of the bacon on top of the lettuce and then add a layer of tomato slices on top of the bacon.
3) Slice half the breast of the rotisserie chicken into thick pieces and place a slice of the chicken on top of the bacon. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Reserve the remaining chicken.
4) Spread each of the remaining four slices of bread with 1 tbsp of the mayonnaise/tomato ketchup mixture and place, dressing side down, on the sandwiches. Cut in half and serve.