We’ve teamed up with Ocado to create six recipe collections that will help you eat fresh and delicious meals this spring. They feature simple, everyday recipes from 88 One-Bowl Dinners, to Speedy Weeknight Stir Fries, Family-Friendly Weeknight Dinners and tasty Breakfast Recipes. All you need to do is order your fresh ingredients online with Ocado to be delivered at a time that suits you, rustle up one of these tasty meals and tuck in.
Ocado is a unique and completely independent online grocer wholly focused on the home delivery of high-quality food, drink and household goods. They have a passion for delivering fresh, quality groceries in perfect condition and on time. Delivery times stretch from 6am to 11.30pm 7 days a week. You can even guarantee the same delivery slot every week if you sign up to their Ocado Reserved service. It's easy, flexible and free, all you have to do is book a regular delivery slot at a time and date that fits your schedule.
All groceries from Ocado are picked and packed by a team of Personal Shoppers, with the help of their very own super-intelligent software system. It tells them what products to pack and where to put them, minimising damage, product contamination and even the number of bags they use. So go on, get shopping today.
6 Great Reasons to Shop at Ocado
1. The Ocado own-label range is award-winning and ever growing. They’re always adding new products.
2. Ocado email their top offers each week so you always know about the best deals.
3. Ocado have over 34,000 products to choose from and they’re all at your fingertips.
4. Alongside the food and drink you’d expect, you’ll also find speciality dishes including international and ‘free from’.
5. Ocado sell more than just food and drink. You’ll also find beauty, toys, home, garden, DIY and more.
6. Thanks to the controlled way Ocado store and transport food, you can be certain your groceries will arrive fresh and on time.