Pork and Courgette Pasta
- 2 medium British free-range eggs by Sainsbury's, yolks only
- 75g British single cream by Sainsbury's
- 250g Sainsbury's fettuccine
- 300g cooked roast pork, cut into bite-size pieces
- 200g courgette, trimmed and cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
In a small bowl, gently whisk together the egg yolks and cream until combined. Season with a little freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan and cook the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the pork and courgette to the pan and toss to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
Add the cooked pasta and toss to combined, then mix through the egg yolk and cream mixture, cooking over a low heat for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Divide between bowls, season with freshly ground black pepper, and serve. Give leftover pork a tasty makeover with this recipe for Braised pork & apple with watercress.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's