Chicken Satay Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 spring onions roughly chopped
- Handful of peanuts
- 2 x Blue Dragon Satay Season & Stir Fry pouches
1. Separate the two pouches of Blue Dragon Satay Season & Stir Fry by tearing along the perforation.
2. Pat dry the meat with kitchen paper.
3. Add seasoning mix to a bowl or freezer bag and coat the meat evenly.
4. Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok until smoking hot, then add a splash of oil. Stir fry the meat for 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Add your prepared vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
7. Pour over the stir fry sauce and heat through.
8. Served with cooked rice and sprinkle over roasted peanuts as a garnish.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Dragon