Cheesy Baked Tortellini
- Olive oil
- 450ml marinara sauce
- 75g mascarpone cheese
- 56g chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 400g cheese tortellini
- 56g thinly sliced smoked mozzarella
- 56g freshly grated Parmesan
2) Whisk the sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend.
3) Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Add the tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat.
4) Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top the mixture with the smoked mozzarella and Parmesan.
5) Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes.