Mini Organic Chicken and Avocado Tostadas
- 150ml organic sunflower oil
- 4 corn tortilla wraps
- 200g organic chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tsp organic paprika
- 1 organic lime, juice and zest
- 1 tin organic black beans, mashed
- 2 tsp organic ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To serve:
- Organic lettuce
- 2 ripe organic avocados
- Pinch organic chilli flakes
- 80g organic sour cream
- 2 organic spring onions
- 1 organic tomato, finely chopped
- Fresh organic coriander, to garnish
Cook your chicken beforehand, leave to cool and shred.
1. Pour the vegetable oil into a preheated frying pan. Gently add the tortillas, one at a time, and fry until golden brown. Leave to cool on kitchen roll to soak up any excess oil.
2. Coat the shredded chicken with paprika, lime juice and zest, chilli, salt and pepper.
3. Mix the mashed beans, cumin, coriander and a dash of organic olive oil together and layer over the fried tortillas.
4. Top with the shredded chicken, sliced avocado, spring onions, lettuce, tomatoes and a dollop of sour cream.
5. Finish with a few sprigs of fresh coriander.