Scallops and chorizo
Nigella sizzles up a sumptuous Spanish-style starter for four in ten minutes.
- 110g chorizo sausage, cut in 0.25cm rounds
- 450g small scallops (halve them to make 2 thinner disks if they are very thick)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 60g freshly chopped parsley leaves
2) Remove the chorizo to a bowl and fry the scallops in the chorizo oil for about 1 minute per side.
3) Return the chorizo to the pan with the scallops, add the lemon juice and let bubble for a few seconds before arranging on a serving plate and sprinkling with lots of parsley.
Recipe from Nigella Express by Nigella Lawson (published by Chatto & Windus) Visit Nigella's site.