Food Network Competition: "Win a Hotel Chocolat Festive Chest Christmas Hamper TERMS & CONDITIONS December 2019
1. By entering this Hotel Chocolat Competition (the “Competition”), the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK only, excluding employees of Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 18) and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third ¬¬¬parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and above. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
5. Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
6. This promotion will open for entries from 09.00am 19th November – 09.00am 3rd December 2019 (the “Competition Period”).
7. By entering, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the winners in any publicity, subject to prevailing data protection legislation.
8. Method of Entry: An Entrant can enter the competition by commenting their favourite Chocolate Christmas Food on the Competition Facebook post listed here: https://www.facebook.com/foodnetworkuk (the “Entry”).
9. All Entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion. Entrants may submit multiple Entries, but no automated/bulk entries or entries from third parties are permitted.
10. Prize: One (1) Entrant will win a Hotel Chocolate Festive Chest (RRP = £150) which includes:
a) Large hamper
b) Classic Christmas Sleekster
c) Winter Puddings H-box
d) Prosecco Superior DOCG – 75cl
e) Chocolat Cream Liqueur – 500ml
f) Classic Hot Chocolat
g) Truffle Tree
h) A dozen Roly-Poly Robins
i) Dark Snowflakes
j) Chocolate coins
The Prize will be couriered to the address provided within 20 working days of the winner confirming their preferred delivery address by Facebook messenger.
Winners will be chosen as per clause 11.
11. The Prize Draw will take place on or before December 12th, 2019. The winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger and will be then be required to confirm their postal address for delivery of the prize. The winners must claim their prize within seven (7) days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The winner of the prize shall be selected at random from all valid Competition entries. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winners unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
15. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
16. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network (the “Social Networks”). You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the Social Networks. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released the Social Networks from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
20. Promoter’s details: Discovery Corporate Services Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom. Company number: 08597513.