Who can enter:
- Free Draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over (Prize Promoter reserves the right to seek further proof of age at its discretion), excluding employees of the Prize Provider, the Prize Promoter, their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition and their employees and immediate families.
Opening/closing date and time:
- Free Draw opens for entries online at 09:00 on Friday 19th June 2015.
- Free Draw closes for entries online at 23:59 on Sunday 19th July 2015.
Competition draw date:
- One daily winner will be chosen each day for 31 days from a random draw of correct entries as soon as practicable after the close date.
- Each daily winner will be notified within 5 days of the selection being decided, via the telephone number provided when entering and/ or email.
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted after the 3rd attempt, or is unable to take up their prize, Prize Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a runner-up.
Method and cost of entry:
- Entrants can enter the competition by either (i) registering and signing up to Food Network and then submitting the required information via the website http://www.foodnetwork.co.uk or (ii) logging into their Food Network account and submitting the required information via the website http://www.foodnetwork.co.uk.
- There is no charge for entry.
- There will be thirty one (31) daily winner prizes (only one prize per household). Each Winner will receive:.
- One (1) Tesco Retro Red Portable Charcoal BBQ and
- One (1) Food Network Apron
- The prizes cannot be split.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferrable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered.
- By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name being published on the www.foodnetwork.co.uk website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.
- The prize promoter reserves the right to disqualify and/or discount entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect, at its sole discretion that (i) entries were made in breach of these terms and conditions and/or (ii) entries were designed to unfairly influence the result of the competition and/or provide an unfair advantage to the entrant.
- Details of winners will normally be posted on www.foodnetwork.co.uk website for a minimum period of three (3) weeks from such notification, or a list of winners is available during the same period by sending a return-stamped and self-addressed envelope marked with the name of the Competition, to Scripps Networks, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0SR.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
Prize Promoter: Scripps Networks International (UK) Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0SR.