Mexican Grilled Corn
Stick some sweetcorn on the barbeque and ramp up the flavour with Mexican sauce!
Recipe by:Tyler Florence
- 4 ears corn
- 120ml mayonnaise
- 375ml sour cream
- 30g freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lime, juiced
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- 2 limes cut into wedges, for garnish
1) Remove the husks of the corn but leave the core attached at the end so you have something to hold onto. Griddle the corn on a hot griddle or cast iron griddle pan until slightly charred. Turn it so it gets cooked evenly all over.
2) Mix the mayonnaise, soured cream and coriander together. Grate the Parmesan in another bowl.
3) While the corn is still warm slather with mayonnaise mix. Squeeze lime juice over the corn and shower with Parmesan.
4) Season with chili powder and serve with extra lime wedges.