About Reza Mahammad
Chef Reza Mahammad, is the manager of his family restaurant, The Star of India. He guides viewers through his tour of Indian cuisine in Reza, Spice Prince of India.
Shows featuring Reza Mahammad
Reza, Spice Prince Of India
This series follows chef Reza Mahammad, one of the UK's top Indian restaurateurs, on an unforgettable journey around India's regal residences to discover the history of royal food and feasting.
Reza's African Kitchen
Join Reza to learn the secrets of the African kitchen.
Reza Spice Prince of Vietnam
Reza Mahammad is on another culinary adventure through the stunning Vietnam. Where, along his travels, he experiences new spices and ingredients that inspire him to create his own Vietnamese-style dishes.
Reza Mahammad's Collection
- Spicy Roast Chicken
- Taj Lake Palace
- The Iconic Ingredients of Vietnam
- Chocolate and Cardamom Panna Cotta
- Gardens - Udai Bilas Palace
- What Lies Beneath...!
- Desert - Umaid Bahawan Palace
- Hoi An - By Day and Night
- Phu Quoc's Rice, Spice And All Things Nice!
- Deogarh Mahal
- Sweets - Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Ho Chi Min City's Fabulous French Influence
- The Magnificent Mekong Delta
- Rib Eye Steak with Mango Pickle
- Senses - Udai Bilas Palace
- Hanoi - Fresh Fabulous And Totally Delicious!
Recipes from this chef
Spiced Blinis with Smoked Salmon and Tom Yum Coke
Marinated Spatchcock Quails on a Bed of Jewelled Rice
Bamboo Salad with Crispy Noodles
Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake
Money Bags Filled with Fried Tofu in Red Curry Sauce
Aubergine Jungle Curry
Marinated Barbecued Pork with Hot Noodle Salad
Vietnamese Spiced Prawn Fritters on Lemongrass Sticks
Vietnamese Crab Omelette
Caramelised Beef Lettuce Cups
Clear Soup with Roast Duck and Crispy Herbs
Trio of Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
Breakfast of Champions
Thai-Style Fish and Chips
Quails and Noodle Salad
Thai Meatballs with Noodles
Beef with Coconut
Roast Chicken Thigh Served with Asian Slaw