Snowman Doughnut Mocha
These adorable snowmen dippers are perfect for dunking in a warm mug of chocolate-flavoured coffee. Or serve them in hot chocolate for kids to enjoy.
- 4 mini iced doughnuts
- 4 powdered iced doughnut holes
- Shop-bought orange frosting
- Shop-bought chocolate frosting
- 4 cups strong hot coffee
- 3/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared whipped cream, plus more for serving
1. Thread one mini iced doughnut vertically onto each lollipop stick, then top each with the doughnut holes. Fill a small resealable plastic bag with some orange frosting and a second with the chocolate frosting; snip off the tips. Pipe an orange frosting nose onto the center of each doughnut hole, then pipe eyes and a mouth with the chocolate frosting. Set aside while you make the mocha.
2. Add the coffee to a 4-cup liquid measuring cup or large bowl and stir in the chocolate sauce and whipped cream until completely combined.
3. Pour the mocha into four mugs and insert the snowman doughnut dippers. Serve with a swirl of whipped cream on top.
Special equipment: 4 lollipop sticks
Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchen