Rocket, Watermelon and Feta Salad
Recipe by:Ina Garten
- 60ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 60ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 120ml good olive oil
- 200g baby rocket, washed and spun
- 1/8th seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into 2cm cubes
- 350g good feta cheese, cut into 1cm dice
- 120g whole fresh mint leaves, julienned
1) Whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice, shallots, honey, salt and pepper. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking constantly, to form an emulsion. If not using within an hour, store the vinaigrette covered in the refrigerator.
2) Place the rocket, watermelon, feta and mint in a large bowl. Drizzle with enough vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly and toss well. Taste for seasonings and serve immediately.