Slow Cooker Brownie Cake
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing insert
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chunks
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Line the insert of a 4- or 6-quart slow cooker with a large piece of foil, then generously butter the foil.
Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, flour, eggs, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Fold in the chocolate chunks. Scrape the batter out into the prepared insert in an even layer. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours; the cake should be set around the edges and gooey in the center.
Serve the cake warm, scooped into a bowl and topped with ice cream.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved