Ham Club Sandwich Sliders
- 8 small baps or rolls
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, optional
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 4 cos lettuce leaves, torn in small pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices crispy cooked streaky bacon, or 1 slice ham or bacon
- 4 thin slices roasted turkey (about 55g)
- 225g grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sweet, dill or bread and butter pickles
2) Spread a little mayonnaise and barbecue sauce on the top and bottom of each bap. Layer with lettuce, bacon or ham and turkey.
3) Top with the other half of the bap. Pack upright in a mini air-tight container. Send off to school.
Copyright (c) 2008 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved