Scallop and Bacon Pizza
- 225 g pre-made pizza dough (see note)
- Cornmeal, for dusting pizza stone
- 225 g marinara sauce, store bought or homemade
- 225 g sour cream
- 225 g bacon, cut into small dice and cooked until brown
- 340 g mozzarella
- 340 g grated Parmesan
- 6 large scallops, cut into quarters or eighths, depending on size
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2) Roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Roll the edges inward to create a ridge around the pizza. Place the pizza dough on a pizza stone that has been dusted with cornmeal.
3) In a small bowl, stir together the marinara sauce and the sour cream until it is thoroughly combined. Spread the sauce evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the bacon evenly over the sauce. Combine the mozzarella with the Parmesan and sprinkle them evenly over the bacon. Top the cheese with the scallops, which should be distributed evenly over the surface of the pizza.
4) Bake the pizza for 16 to18 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the scallops are cooked.