Anna's Blueberry Muffins
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups 2% natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C) and line a 12-cup muffin tin (or 36 cup mini muffin tin) with paper liners (alternately, tins can be greased).
Whisk oil, honey, eggs, yogurt and orange zest to blend. In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Add to yogurt mixture and stir just until blended. Add blueberries and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until muffins spring back when touched. Muffins will keep 2 days in an airtight container, or can be frozen.