Fresh fruit salad with honey vanilla yogurt
Recipe by:Ina Garten
- 500ml natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp good honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla essence
- Seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla pod, optional
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 400g fresh blueberries
- 400g fresh raspberries
- 400g fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
1) Combine the yoghurt, honey, vanilla essence, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl. Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
3) Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yoghurt.