Barbecued garlic bread
- 5 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, mashed and diced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 8 slices (2cm thick) French bread
- 60g shredded mozzarella
- 40g grated Parmesan
2) Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, garlic, basil, and oregano in a small bowl.
3) Brush both sides of the bread with the olive oil mixture and sprinkle 1 side of the bread with the cheeses. When the coals are ready, place the bread, cheese side up, on the barbecue.
4) Cover and cook the bread until the cheese melts and the underside of the bread is toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm.