Recipe by:Alton Brown
- 15g unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus 5g room temperature for pan
- 135g plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 240ml whole milk, room temperature
Serves: 6 large popovers1) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) Grease a popover pan with the 5g of butter.
3) Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and process for 30 secs. Divide the batter evenly between the cups of the popover pan, each should be about 1/3 to 1/2 full. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 40 mins. Remove the popovers to a cooling rack and pierce each in the top with a knife to allow steam to escape. Serve warm.