Courgette and olive flatbread
- Plain flour, for dusting
- 450g pizza dough
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil plus extra, for drizzling
- 1 large (225g) courgette, trimmed and cut into 1/3cm slices
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano leaves, divided
- 340g shredded mozzarella
- 225g grated Pecorino Romano
- 110g pitted sliced black olives
2) On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough into a 30cm circle. With a pastry brush, brush 1 tbsp of the oil over the dough. Using the tines of a fork, prick the dough all over. Arrange the courgette slices in a single layer on top of the dough. Drizzle the courgettes with oil. Bake the dough for 18 to 20 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
3) Remove the bread from the oven, sprinkle with 1 tbsp of oregano, the cheeses, and the olives. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheeses are melted and bubbly.
4) Sprinkle the flatbread with the remaining oregano, cut into wedges and serve.