Green gobble-'ems garlic bread chunks
- 300g spinach leaves, stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 110g softened butter
- Salt and pepper
- 100g grated Parmigiano Reggiano Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf good quality Italian bread
2) Place the spinach in a food processor with garlic, butter, salt and pepper and cheese and process to a fine spinach butter, scraping the mixture down if necessary.
3) Halve bread lengthwise and slather it with the spinach butter. Grill for 3 minutes or bake to for 6 to 7 minutes in hot oven, until crisp.
4) Cut into large cubes and serve with pasta.