Herbed monkey bread
- 110g butter melted, plus 50g melted butter, plus more for pan
- 90g grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tsps dried Italian seasoning
- 2 packages biscuits
2) In a small bowl, combine cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Roll each individual biscuit into a ball. Dip each piece in the 110g of melted butter, then coat with the cheese mixture. Place dough into prepared pan; overlapping will occur.
4) Bake bread, 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil during the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent excess browning, if needed.
5) Let cool in pan, 10 minutes; invert bread onto a serving plate. Drizzle remaining 50g melted butter on top and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.