Pistachio Parmesan crostini
Toast pistachios with cheese on top of your baguette.
- 1 seeded sourdough baguette
- 90g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 60g pistachios, shelled and finely chopped
- 25g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp black pepper, freshly cracked
- 80ml good quality olive oil for garnish
2) Lightly spread the pieces with the butter, then add the pistachios and the Parmesan cheese, sprinkling evenly. Place under the grill and cook for 2 minutes, keeping a careful watch.
3) When the cheese just starts to melt and the bread begins to lightly tan, remove and grind the fresh pepper on top, then drizzle with olive oil and serve.