- 4 rashers of streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp cream
- 4 tbsp grated cheese of your choice
- 4 slices of bread, toasted, buttered and cut into dippers to eat with them
1. Turn oven to 180°C and boil the kettle.
2. Fry bacon rashers until really crispy, allow to cool and then break into pieces.
3. Put 4 ramekins in front of you. Divide the eggs, bacon, cream, cheese, chives and seasoning into each.
4. Place ramekins into a roasting tray and quarter to half fill with water. Place in oven for 10-15 min until baked through.