- 363g Carnation® Chocolate Filling and Topping
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 100g self raising four
- 150g muscavado sugar
- 100g chopped dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (180°C with fan) Gas mark 6. Scoop the Carnation Chocolate Filling and topping into a microwavable bowl and heat on full power for 30 seconds (just melted). Pour in the oil and sugar and mix well.
2. Fold through the self raising flour and then add the eggs. Stir into a smooth glossy consistency then tip in the chopped chocolate. Mix well and pour into a lined baking tray.
3. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until firm to the touch and a good crust has formed.
4. Try adding 150g chopped walnuts.
Recipe courtesy of Carnation®