Recipe by:Aarti Sequeira
- 4 tsps honey
- 4 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored, sliced into thin matchsticks
- 56g roasted peanuts
1) Whisk the honey, lime juice and spices together in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in enough extra-virgin olive oil to emulsify the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2) Combine the cabbage, apples and peanuts in a large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss well. Serve.