You can't have a garden party without coleslaw.
Recipe by:Bobby Flay
- One 1.35kg head green cabbage, trimmed, shredded, and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 55g minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 mins and drained
- 5g minced flat leaf parsley leaves
- 120g prepared mayonnaise
- 95g sour cream
- 3 tbsp unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15g caster sugar
- 1 tsp celery seed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1) In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrot, onion, and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, pineapple juice, sugar, and celery seed. Toss the vegetables with the dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs before serving. This slaw is best if served within a day.