- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red apple
- 200g watercress leaves
2) To the dressing, add the cabbage, spring onions and orange or yellow pepper, and toss until the vegetables are coated. Serve now or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
3) Before serving, grate the apple (with the skin but not the seeds) directly into the coleslaw, add the watercress leaves and toss again. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.