Avocado and corn tostaditas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and halved
- 65ml sour cream
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves, plus leaves for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250ml store-bought fresh salsa
- 30g canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 85g frozen corn kernels, defrosted, rinsed and drained
- 2 spring onions, white and light green parts only, chopped
- Dash hot sauce, or more to taste
- 20 round tortilla chips
Serves: 20 canapes1) Place the avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork and add the sour cream, lime juice, and chopped coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well and mix to form a cream. Set aside.
2) In another mixing bowl, combine the salsa, black beans, corn, spring onions and hot sauce; season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Take 1 of the tortilla chips and add a small dollop of the avocado cream. Top with the corn mixture. Garnish with a coriander leaf.