Berry and Lime Cheesecake in a Glass
- 125g low fat digestive biscuits, crushed
- 30g low fat spread, melted
- 300g tub single cream cheese
- 200g Carnation Condensed Milk
- Zest and juice of 3 limes
- 200g summer fruits sauce
- 150g fresh berries such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackcurrants
1. Crumble the biscuits into small pieces then tip into a bowl and mix with the melted low fat spread. Mix well. Divide the crumbs between 4 serving glasses and press down with the back of a spoon slightly.
2. Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth. Add the zest and juice of the limes, which will thicken the mixture. Spoon over the crumbs and chill until set.
3. To serve, spoon over a few freshly washed berries and top with the sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Carnation