Head to a specialist American store for a supply of butterfingers.
- 450g cream cheese
- 110g icing sugar
- 65ml sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 65ml caramel
- 40g chocolate covered peanut butter bars, coarsely chopped (recommended: Butterfinger)
2) Mix the cream cheese, icing sugar and sour cream together until smooth.
3) Add eggs, 1 at a time, and mix until smooth in texture, with no lumps. Add the caramel and peanut butter bar pieces and mix well.
4) Pour mixture into desired cake pan that has been sprayed with vegetable oil. Bake in the oven in a water bath for approximately 1 hour, until internal temperature of the cheesecake is 69C.
5) Cool overnight. Decorate with caramel and peanut butter bar pieces.