Cherry Cheesecake Shooters
- 12 graham cracker rectangles
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, chopped
1. Put the graham crackers into a resealable bag and bash with a rolling pin into fine crumbs. Spoon the crumbs into the bottoms of small wine glasses.
2. Add the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl of an electric mixer and whip together until light and fluffy. Spoon into a pastry bag and pipe a big helping over the crumbs in each of the glasses.
3. Top with a couple of teaspoons of cherry pie filling, and then with some almond flakes.