Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
- 85g light digestive biscuits
- 150g tub 0%fat Greek yogurt
- 150g extra light soft cheese
- 200g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- Juice 1 lemon
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp strawberry jam
1. Crumble the biscuits in your fingers, not too fine. Divide the crumbs between 6 wine glasses or small tumblers.
2. Place the condensed milk into a bowl and add the lemon juice, stir together until the mixture has thickened. Whisk the cream cheese and yogurt in a small bowl until smooth then fold into the thickened condensed milk. Spoon the creamy mixture over the biscuits. Chill for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Chop the berries and mix with the strawberry jam and top the cheesecakes with the fruit to serve.
TIPS: Try using other fruit to top your cheesecake – like blueberries, raspberries with a matching jam. Delicious!
Recipe courtesy of Carnation