White Chocolate and Ginger Curd Cheesecake
- 75g butter
- 150g plain chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 200g good quality white chocolate
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 315g jar The English Provender Co. Luxury Ginger Curd
- Grated white chocolate or chocolate curls, to decorate
1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and stir in the biscuits. Press into the base of a 20 cm loose -bottomed round cake tin. Chill whilst preparing the filling.
2. Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water and heat gently, stirring occasionally until melted.
3. Place the mascarpone in a bowl and whisk in the ginger curd until smooth. Whisk in the melted chocolate. Spoon over the base and chill for 1- 2 hours.
4. Carefully remove from the tin and decorate with grated chocolate or chocolate curls. Serve in slices.
Recipe courtesy of The English Provender Co.