Pork, Ginger and Broccoli Noodles
- 2 tbsp five spice paste by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp clear honey by Sainsbury's
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2.5cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150g British green cabbage, chopped
- 300g cooked roast pork, cut into thin strips
- 2 nests Sainsbury's fine egg noodles
- ½ x 31g pack fresh coriander by Sainsbury's, washed and chopped
Make the sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the five spice paste, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, chilli and cornflour. Stir in 100ml cold water and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the onion, broccoli and cabbage, and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Tip in the sauce, along with the pork and stir-fry for around 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and the pork is warmed through.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles. Bring a medium pan of water to the boil, add the noodles and cook for around 3 minutes until tender.
Drain and add to the wok along with the pork and veg. Toss together until combined and serve immediately, garnished with the coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's