Spiced Pork Noodles
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury’s
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- ½ x 200g pack shredded kale by Sainsbury’s
- 325g broccoli, broken into small florets, stalk thinly sliced
- 2 tsp five spice paste by Sainsbury’s
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce by Sainsbury’s
- 300g leftover roast pork, shredded
- 410g pack egg noodles by Sainsbury’s
- ½ x 31g pack fresh coriander by Sainsbury’s, washed, leaves picked and roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan, add the onion and pepper and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the kale, broccoli and 2 tablespoons water, and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes until the veg is just tender. Add the spice paste, soy sauce and pork, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until piping hot.
Add the noodles and 2 tablespoons water. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Serve garnished with the coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Nick Coffer and Sainsbury's