Mint Chocolate Truffles
- 225g good-quality dark chocolate
- 225g good-quality milk chocolate
- One 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- Mint extract (3 to 4 drops)
- 225g meltable milk chocolate
- Decorator's sugar
- Green food coloring
Remove from the heat, and then cover and refrigerate until completely cool, at least 2 hours.
Once chilled, roll in teaspoon-size balls, and then dip into the melted milk chocolate coating, using a fork to let the excess chocolate drip off.
Color the decorators sugar with a small amount of green food coloring and sprinkle on top of the truffles.